Wednesday, June 15, 2011

* letting love flow through the broken dam of fear

i am struggling between fear and pain...real surprise there
and in the tornadoe of those feelings
where all the bugs are smooshed up against my windshield
i can't see my way
and i can't see that i'm safe and cared for
and most of all i can't feel gratitude.

not to say that i accept this place of suck-ness
it's a moment of awareness that allows me to know
that it's time to choose (again)....

torment or peace
frozen or forward
past or present

"it's not really a choice love..."(my wise inner voice interjects)
"...this ain't gettin you nowhere...
so move on little brave one, i'm am here, cheering you on
holding you up and opening all sorts of doors for you to walk through.
Trust Me love...it's ok, I won't abandon you, I won't lie to you
and I won't steer you wrong, no way no how. Let My Love replace your fear."

...and just like that, as fear-full tears spills down my cheeks, I am free...
and connected and oh so encouraged to stand up and walk through the fear for change.

*I am grateful for this complete stream of consciousness flowing and freeing

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes when you let go, you don't fall
    you fly~
    (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((( WRO ))) Freedom and release! AWESOME with the timing of the full moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong and wise, vibrant and fearless, that, my friend, is you, striding through this world like the goddess you are...

    ReplyDelete